When Mindfulness Meets Positive Psychology.
Tap into the power of both evidence based practices to activate your strengths, boost happiness, improve well-being and navigate life's stressors with greater ease and joy.
This 8 week course is being offered on Wednesdays 12 pm-1:15 pm, (EST) or 6 pm-7:15 pm beginning July 5th ending August 25th, 2021.
Reserve your spot now. Space is limited for best learning environment.
How can understanding character strengths change your life?
When you know your best character traits, you can improve your life and thrive. Research shows that using your character strengths can help you:
- Improve your relationships
- Enhance health and overall wellbeing
- Buffer against, manage and overcome problems
- Apply science-based practices to activate your strengths, boost happiness and improve well-being.
- Learn how to authentically engage with your character strengths in everyday experiences.
- Develop the skills of mindfulness and positive psychology to navigate life's stressors with greater ease and joy.
- Strengthen relationships by deeply connecting with yourself and others from a place of truth and kindness.
- Each 75 minute session builds on each other and consists of mindfulness practices, including meditation, character strengths exercises, and group discussion.
- This 8 week course is being offered on Wednesdays 12 pm -1:15 pm (EST) or 6 pm -7:15 pm beginning July 7th ending August 25, 2021.
Fee for course is $295.
Class size limited for best learning environment. Reserve your spot now.
Find out what your top 5 Character Strengths Are!
Research shows that individuals who apply character strengths can improve their life and thrive. Ready to get started? Get your free Character Strengths Profile (here) and begin to tap into all of the benefits of a strengths-based life.
It's Free and only takes a few minutes
Sign Up Today for MELT Updates, Free Programs and Latest Releases